Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things you shouldn't do when shooting weddings in Lebanon
I am at a wedding now (not taking photos) and I can see some serious misconducts hopefully things won't turn bad.

A wedding photographer is a photographer he's not the wedding organizer not the decision maker, however the guy here doesn't seem to get things, he's changing everything to have his perfect shots. Here's a list of unacceptable things he did today:

Seems he intentionally made the bride arrive 30 minutes late to get the perfect shot at sunset,

He didn't respect traditions: In Lebanon the bride walks the aisle with her future husband not alone, she arrives with her parents, who hand her to her husband they walk the aisle then the bride and her future husband walk the aisle, those are our traditions. However he preferred letting the bride walk the aisle alone .. Maybe to add his mark, while the family were visibly upset.

Let's see how things will turn out with him.
Updates: The guy works for an agency, the angry family called the agency, he has been replaced.

Seems someone will be having a serious talk with his boss tomorrow...
Another update, the replacement photographer was the owner of the agency himself, who didn't want to see his clients disappointed. I am glad things ended well.

Humility is a virtue, you should respect what people want, it's their wedding after all

Quote:Humility is a virtue

'Amen' to that.

Interesting read ... one would expect that a wedding photographer is

aware of the habits and traditions in the area he/she works. Nice to

hear it turned out well.
The groom's sister has told me in fact that <span>straw that broke the camel's back was his rude attitude towards her, she was taking a photo of her daughter when he blocked the lens saying that he was the photographer and he's the one who takes photos, ... didn't imagine anyone could do something like that</span>