Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next lens review: Zeiss APO Sonnar T* 135mm f/2.0 ZF.2 (DX)
Quote:That's not even grey market, but second hand from the eighties! Firstly, I doubt it's looking like the picture, secondly I question the state of a "bit used" 30 years old lens.

My first Planar and Distagon I bought in the eighties. For Contax, as this dude's one, believe me, the design was very different at that time. The other thing is, I can't remember there was an Apo Sonnar 135/2.0 but if so it would have been far beyond the price I could have paid. In any case, an adapted lens of that age can be a very lucky purchase or a pot of worms.

It says little used and in very good condition.....but yes adapted.....you can always return it for a refund if you're not happy!

BTW It's a can of worms!
I know about the "can", but that lens could be a bigger container of worms.

A guy who is not even able to deliver a photograph of the real thing, but "stealing" one from Zeiss' site, doesn't care much about credibility.

Rolleyes

Click on the tiny thumbnails in his post. It's an old Planar 135/2 for Contax CY, not the current APO Sonnar.

I haven't followed the prices for the ZE, but ZF.2 lenses usually sell used in the range of 1000-1200 EUR.
Editor
opticallimits.com