Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back from Kauai, Hawaii
On the topic of vacations, I just came back from Kauai, Hawaii.

As suggested recently by a forum member, that will (hopefully) be a nice change from gear discussions

;-)

Click here to see it on my flickr page since it's quite a pain to upload it here.

The island is absolutely gorgeous. Not crowded and full of wonders with an amazing variety of landscapes ranging from dry canyons to lush tropical forests.

All photos were shot with a Fuji X-T1 and the following Fujinon lenses: 14, 23, 35 and 55-200.
--Florent

Flickr gallery
Half your luck!

Looks like you and your family had a wonderful time.
Very nice!

Deleted
Evolutionary advantage, dear SoLong.

Liked the album, plenty of excellent shots maybe you could post some of them here or submit one for discussion here in the forum ?

toni-a, why don't you post the picture you like to discuss?

Is it because Flickr makes it difficult? Or because this forum editor here has lots of interesting buttons but none working with Flickr pictures?  Huh Ah, I found out! It's because I'm too stupid  :unsure:

I tried Link, Picture and Special BBCode but couldn't find out the right way to post one of thxbb12's pictures.
Quote:toni-a, why don't you post the picture you like to discuss?

Is it because Flickr makes it difficult? Or because this forum editor here has lots of interesting buttons but none working with Flickr pictures?  Huh Ah, I found out! It's because I'm too stupid  :unsure:

I tried Link, Picture and Special BBCode but couldn't find out the right way to post one of thxbb12's pictures.

Didn't try to post a picture actually, I thought it is up to thxbb12  to decide  which picture he intends to post here, he has plenty of excellent pictures to choose from  Smile
If you want to discuss a picture, you post it Wink

I'm sure thxbb12 would have done it if he wants us to discuss a picture.

But can someone of the more enlightened forum-users can tell how he's posting a flickr-picture here? I don't know how to post one from SmugMug (and appreciate how easy that is), but with this flickr stuff I just don't know.

[Image: 25341041570_64dd901d0c_b.jpg]

A bit too complicated to explain  :blink: