Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sample Gallery - Zeiss FE Distagon T* 35mm f/1.4 ZA (Sony)
https://photozone.smugmug.com/Zeiss-FE-35mm-f14-ZA

That looks rad. The flower shot especially so (what aperture is that? I downloaded the picture but when I view the EXIF I see everything except the aperture; weird).

BTW the EPZ has just tested the Samyang 35mm f/1.4 AF (with impressive results). Klaus, are you going to get to that bunch sometime?

That one? f/2 says the little i

Well, I didn't do anything special with the EXIF data - these are CaptureOne converted images. 

Wowser for the new Samyang 35mm......AF and all!
1000 bucks for a Samyang ... well ...

Can be found here in France for 649-679 euros, from the results that Ephotozine have published... I'd say it's a no brainer!

Quote:That one? f/2 says the little i
Thanks, I kinda missed that one little button.

Quote:   Can be found here in France for 649-679 euros, from the results that Ephotozine have published... I'd say it's a no brainer!

Me too, but in the opposite direction Big Grin . And grey imports and not everybody's thing. Or are you talking about the manual focus f/1.4? Otherwise - how about providing a link, so the Samyang dislikers like me would not have to overstress Google's services... ^_^
Quote:   Can be found here in France for 649-679 euros, from the results that Ephotozine have published... I'd say it's a no brainer!
Ok, a 1000 AUD ;-)

Well, Samyang doesn't have the best record in terms of centering ... and things don't get any easier with AF.