Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
photo printing statistics in Switzerland
Maybe you delete the content of one of your two identical posts, toni-a? I'm with you with the "limited info" part - even the biggest lab doesn't know all and this big lab is doing only 6.4 millions of prints. I don't know how long it takes to increase the amount of pictures worldwide by 6 millions? A Day? An hour? But they made the reminder it's their situation here in Switzerland they try to sketch.

We might be no longer in film era, but what Ifolor clearly states is a quantity of photo prints they never had before - which is "including film era". Of course, even the biggest lab started small and Ifolor is kind of a left over of the price battles one or two decades ago.

For weddings, there are even professional photogs using Ifolor prints, but I think the high value books (say, between 200...500 francs) in large format and leather cover are made by a couple of competitors. The statistic is interesting because of the facts it doesn't tell: How much printers are sold, how much HQ inkjet paper, what do the "never printer" use as camera? And how often do they buy a new one? 

Messages In This Thread
photo printing statistics in Switzerland - by Guest - 08-23-2015, 09:36 AM
photo printing statistics in Switzerland - by JJ_SO - 08-24-2015, 05:30 PM
photo printing statistics in Switzerland - by Guest - 08-26-2015, 09:21 AM