Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mobile devices and forum
I discovered that photozone (one of the few forum sites) does a really good job with mobile devices. However, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to use the 'active' feature of the full webiste with the mobile version of forum. For the most part when i browse the forums I rely on this feature (active threads in past [24 hours or week] to quickly locate interesting new posts...
[quote name='you2' timestamp='1331135451' post='16460']

I discovered that photozone (one of the few forum sites) does a really good job with mobile devices. However, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to use the 'active' feature of the full webiste with the mobile version of forum. For the most part when i browse the forums I rely on this feature (active threads in past [24 hours or week] to quickly locate interesting new posts...

[/quote]

You have to log in on your mobile device and then it works for me. You have to click on the button with the " in the top corner, log in, and the the "New Contents" works.

Hope that helps

Joachim
enjoy
I missed that but when I click on new-content it sez no new content found. So not sure - will try it again later.

-

Thanks I think that does what I want; as this post will now show up on the phone. It is not quite as nice as the browser interface where you can see threads that have been modified in the past week but for travel it should be more than effective.

--

I really like the mobile interface this site provides for forum and wished other sites did similar.
If Not logged in with your PZ-id it will show no new content. I assume cookies don't work in an iPhone.
enjoy
[quote name='joachim' timestamp='1331218834' post='16482']

If Not logged in with your PZ-id it will show no new content. I assume cookies don't work in an iPhone.

[/quote]

Just to mention ....

[url="http://www.invisionpower.com/suite/iphone"]http://www.invisionpower.com/suite/iphone[/url]