Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And now we have an AF adapter for Nikon
Then I hope you earn your living as well from Chinese manufacturers - ok, giving the number in your alias as your year of birth, I should ask if your pension is paid from Chinese manufacturers. Smile It's lack of perspective to live in a country where I can earn high salaries and benefit for high life standards and buy from countries where the low prices are the consequence of nearly slavery working conditions. Of course, I'm aware that high price items also come from China and a lot of people get rich by that.

When I wrote that post the "hoverboards", this little amputated Segways, were exploded in some cases. And the owners won't see a repair or any other compensation. When I bought one of this Laowa macro lenses and in fell down, it became obvious the design is a bit poor and the repair service non existing in Europe. I bought it because it is unique, not cheap.

Oh, and of course you don't have to follow my example. Go ahead and buy cheaper - buying expensive is no guarantee of better quality or service. I understand your experience but love long term the damage will have to be paid. Not by you, by your kids or grandchildren.

Please don't feel offended, it is very tempting to get the same or sometimes even better quality from China. But those enterpreneurs are cheap, becasue they betray systematically: The label their items as "gift" and put the values to 10 $, just to save taxes and import fees. Those taxes are not paid for the government, those are paid - like VAT - to establish a certain living quality, to pay for public services. Each manufacturer in Europe would be treated as criminal, if they tried the same trick. But for Chinese it's a challenge to save as much costs as they can, no matter how legal that is.

Messages In This Thread
And now we have an AF adapter for Nikon - by davidmanze - 12-15-2015, 03:44 PM
And now we have an AF adapter for Nikon - by kencameron1949 - 01-11-2016, 01:46 AM
And now we have an AF adapter for Nikon - by JJ_SO - 01-11-2016, 06:55 AM
And now we have an AF adapter for Nikon - by kencameron1949 - 01-11-2016, 09:25 AM
And now we have an AF adapter for Nikon - by AN2 - 01-11-2016, 10:10 AM
And now we have an AF adapter for Nikon - by kencameron1949 - 01-11-2016, 08:32 PM
And now we have an AF adapter for Nikon - by kencameron1949 - 01-11-2016, 10:52 PM
And now we have an AF adapter for Nikon - by kencameron1949 - 01-13-2016, 08:43 PM
And now we have an AF adapter for Nikon - by Guest - 03-02-2016, 05:14 PM
And now we have an AF adapter for Nikon - by Guest - 03-03-2016, 01:24 AM
And now we have an AF adapter for Nikon - by Guest - 03-03-2016, 03:10 PM