The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Kickstarter: Arsenal, AI camera assistant
Alternative answer to my question: Why do have camera / user interfaces to be so complicated?

Instead of complaining on and on about missing user settings or other stuff, why not using a tool which sets up the bloody machine the way photogs did a million times before (and will do on and on): There's a little brain on top of the camera which I could tell (sort of) how my picture should look like and based on it's "experience" and artificial intelligence it will setup the machine which contains the sensor to record my new masterpiece.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/209...n=b8ac1747

It already has exceeded the kickstarter target for 9 times, so there must be kind of interest of a lot of people.

What a perspective: Humans become the mules for AI, we set up a tripod, put some camera and lens on it, aim at something we think "could look interesting" and the little, harmless looking device sets up all necessary (and unnecessary) parameters in the camera for us, focus stack included. If the task was solved once before and got enough 5-star ratings, it can be solved again based on "what was good yesterday, will be good today as well".

And sets the standard for tomorrow.

Messages In This Thread
On Kickstarter: Arsenal, AI camera assistant - by JJ_SO - 05-28-2017, 09:07 AM
On Kickstarter: Arsenal, AI camera assistant - by davidmanze - 05-28-2017, 09:44 AM
On Kickstarter: Arsenal, AI camera assistant - by davidmanze - 05-28-2017, 10:33 AM
On Kickstarter: Arsenal, AI camera assistant - by davidmanze - 05-28-2017, 12:01 PM
On Kickstarter: Arsenal, AI camera assistant - by davidmanze - 05-29-2017, 09:52 AM