Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is a good camera for indoor fish photography?
(10-22-2023, 06:09 AM)toni-a Wrote: Do post some photos here, you know aquarists how do they love seeing fish thriving.
One of my best looking fish (a red spotted severum) is a total nightmare: among others I own 2X severum a specie known to be on the peaceful side of aggressive cichlids, first one  is docile and peaceful, the other one is a total headache it constantly bullies its tankmates, it uprooted all the plants and chew on the leaves of the ones he can't uproot, it destroyed all decorations in the tank, my tank was half sandy soil, the other half , planted  aquasoil , with some rock separation between the two the severum literally ploughed the tank and carried sand upon aquasoil and black aquasoil over sand.
If it weren't beautiful with vivid colord and good to photograph, it would have been gone long ago.
BTW you would ask why I didn't put him in his own tank. in fact I did but last month my blue acara spawned and had to move them to his tank and moe him back to the community tank, negotiating with my wife if I can get a fifth tank, she said, you can't have both either the new lens or a new fish tank ......

The problem with posting pictures here is they have to be such low resolution. I have mostly peaceful sa cichild; like festum and soon geo winemilleri. I want to get some krobia. In the 550 (10 foot long) I have a school of clown loaches (13); the first week i had them they swam the full 10 foot day and night for 2 weeks but now they have settle down and mostly just come out when i feed the angels or the lights go off.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is a good camera for indoor fish photography? - by you2 - 10-22-2023, 08:12 PM