Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Picked up the next RF lens today
L USM IS ;-)
Chief Editor - opticallimits.com

Doing all things Canon, MFT, Sony and Fuji
Do you actually use the canon (for personal use) or is this strictly for testing ?
For testing only. Although, I'm convinced that Canon R will be the place to be when seeking the highest quality sub-medium-format ... once the R5 is out ... and some more lenses ... by quite a margin ... if you can afford it ... and are willing to carry the weight ... which I'm not.

This L USM IS lens is a killer, for instance.

(02-26-2020, 10:19 AM)Klaus Wrote: For testing only. Although, I'm convinced that Canon R will be the place to be when seeking the highest quality sub-medium-format ... once the R5 is out ... and some more lenses ... by quite a margin ... if you can afford it ... and are willing to carry the weight ... which I'm not.

No wonder you are considering moving to smartphone photography Smile
So it is either the 24-70mm f2.8 L IS USM, or the 15-35mm f2.8 L IS USM. Are you testing the latter?
(02-26-2020, 10:19 AM)Klaus Wrote: For testing only. Although, I'm convinced that Canon R will be the place to be when seeking the highest quality sub-medium-format ... once the R5 is out ... and some more lenses ... by quite a margin ... if you can afford it ... and are willing to carry the weight ... which I'm not.

Are you in dave-mode? Big Grin
One this week, the other one next week ;-)

(02-26-2020, 11:54 AM)JJ_SO Wrote:

Are you in dave-mode?  Big Grin

I thought I should give it a try ;-)

(02-26-2020, 11:54 AM)Klaus Wrote: One this week, the other one next week ;-)

Definitely. How was it for you?

Blush
(02-26-2020, 12:05 PM)JJ_SO Wrote:

Blush

Scary ;-)

(02-26-2020, 12:26 PM)Klaus Wrote:
(02-26-2020, 12:05 PM)JJ_SO Wrote:

Blush

Scary ;-)

Can imagine. Must feel like walking on a cowgrid.

[Image: 1a0f56ff688d8ff9c63e18c8dbc78605.png] (will lateron exchange the picture)