Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what do you think about the selfie wave ?
It is not entirely harmless. Dozens of people have died while and hundreds have been injured around the world whilst trying to take a selfie. People got run over by cars, fell into ravines, because they so wanted to let people see where they have been.

I don't want to sound old fashion, but too many useless photographs and films being made. 95-99% of these pictures which people took with there telephones are never viewed (again). And if people do want to show these pictures, then you see 20 of the same selfies, 20 of the same horrible pics of the Big Ben or the Eifeltower, where they look like the tower of Pisa, because most of the people don't know and don't care if they hold their phone's straight or not. And if you watch a parade or game, then it is quiet annoying all these people helding there phones up high, so you can hardly see anything.

Some kids say 'if you don't have a selfie posted on Facebook from the event you went to or the thing you said you have seen, then there is no telling if you are telling the truth. Yeah, right.

Needless, to say, I am not a big fan of this hype. And then I didn't even mention all these people talking on the phone everywhere and pick up their phones in the middle of a conversation.

Messages In This Thread
what do you think about the selfie wave ? - by soLong - 03-24-2015, 10:33 AM
what do you think about the selfie wave ? - by Guest - 03-24-2015, 12:27 PM
what do you think about the selfie wave ? - by davidmanze - 03-25-2015, 09:36 AM
what do you think about the selfie wave ? - by Reinier - 09-30-2016, 08:17 AM
what do you think about the selfie wave ? - by southerncross - 10-01-2016, 11:29 AM
what do you think about the selfie wave ? - by Reinier - 10-01-2016, 12:13 PM