Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List of Topics in One's Profile
A few days ago I wanted to read my old posts/threads so I went to the Topics/Posts under my Profile. But I could only find my recent topics/posts there. I wonder if it is possible to make ALL topics started by a user listed in his/her profile. Sometimes I do want to visit my old threads (I guess I am not the only user who wants to do it). Without such a list I have to search in the forum and this is often not very convenient. Perhpas there is a way to configure my profile to show all my posts/topics, but I did not find it.

Regards,

Frank
[quote name='Frank' timestamp='1328074402' post='15361']

A few days ago I wanted to read my old posts/threads so I went to the Topics/Posts under my Profile. But I could only find my recent topics/posts there. I wonder if it is possible to make ALL topics started by a user listed in his/her profile. Sometimes I do want to visit my old threads (I guess I am not the only user who wants to do it). Without such a list I have to search in the forum and this is often not very convenient. Perhpas there is a way to configure my profile to show all my posts/topics, but I did not find it.

Regards,

Frank

[/quote]

Go to to the Sign in/out box at the top (where your name is displayed). Open the pull-down menu here and click "My Content".

That's not 100% matching with your requirement but close.
[quote name='Klaus' timestamp='1328076053' post='15363']

Go to to the Sign in/out box at the top (where your name is displayed). Open the pull-down menu here and click "My Content".

That's not 100% matching with your requirement but close.

[/quote]

Thank you, Klaus. "My Content" satisfies my need. I guess making all "topics" of a user listed in his/her profile is not a simple step because a more intensive search mechnism will be needed. Any way, I am happy with "My content".

Regards,

Frank
[quote name='Frank' timestamp='1328149627' post='15392']

Thank you, Klaus. "My Content" satisfies my need. I guess making all "topics" of a user listed in his/her profile is not a simple step because a more intensive search mechnism will be needed. Any way, I am happy with "My content".

Regards,

Frank

[/quote]

The "problem" is, anyway, that this is not a custom-made forum but a generic one so we can reconfigure stuff but not add features.
[quote name='Klaus' timestamp='1328163825' post='15393']

The "problem" is, anyway, that this is not a custom-made forum but a generic one so we can reconfigure stuff but not add features.

[/quote]

OK, I see.

Frank