09-25-2018, 10:25 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2018, 10:26 PM by Klaus.)
- APO-Summicron-SL 35mm f/2 ASPH. (2019)
- APO-Summicron-SL 50mm f/2 ASPH. (2019)
- APO-Super-Summicron-SL 21mm f/2 ASPH. (2020)
- APO-Summicron-SL 24mm f/2 ASPH. (2020)
- APO-Summicron-SL 28mm f/2 ASPH. (2020)
Chief Editor - opticallimits.com
Doing all things Canon, MFT, Sony and Fuji
Wait till you see the price of the APO-Super (21mm) ...
Well, that's interesting: all apochromatic lenses! On one hand that's very interesting for the performance of the lenses... on the other hand, it cheapens it a bit if ALL your lenses are Apochromatic.
This is definitely an interesting time for photography.
Leica seems to use APO a bit too often...
Sorry, I though they were Panasonic lenses. If they are Leica lenses, then yes I expect them to be of superior design and close to or above $10k