Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Canon decided to go RF mount instead of FF EF-M.
No Klaus - some of us just waited to get a camera with a decent continuous LiveView because all DSLRs fell short here. And some of us are also sort of tired with AF adjustments.

There's more people into video these days - and if the mentioned cameras are rubbish in your eyes, you are just blindly ignoring how many cool lenses can be adapted to them. But it's never too early to swing a "final judgement", right? Wink It's not even 3 months since they hit the market and even if I agree the target groups are sort of mystery to me - I got accustomed to the already known mirrorless feeling on the Nikon far quicker than expected. "outselling D850", haha, maybe at the moment - but count the numbers of D850 units and count the numbers of Z-bodies, then lets talk again. If there would have been more available D850s in the US, Nikon would have made even more money on them - but when customers wait for a 46 MP camera and can't have it the other day, it's no wonder we customers check out for alternatives.

They are also selling like hotcakes because the customers expect CaNikon to join the "firmware outlet club" like Sony and Fuji and Olympus are doing. The hardware is already very decent, lenses are enough around for the adapters.... I think you're mistaken with speaking about fanboyism.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why Canon decided to go RF mount instead of FF EF-M. - by JJ_SO - 12-18-2018, 08:27 PM
RE: Why Canon decided to go RF mount instead of FF EF-M. - by davidmanze - 12-20-2018, 10:34 AM