Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama official photo taken with 5dMKII Trump it's 1Ds MKIII
Quote:I am not a US citizen, he's not president of my country, so I am not concerned.

It's about a camera and lens now considered outdated that had the shot selected amongst all others, it's to say that it's not always the ultimate image quality(even when it's readily available) that comes first.

To research cameras of celebrity pictures, you can choose any other politician, Toni. Sorry, you don't get away so easily with this crap.

What matters more than cameras, is how president Trump will use pictures which fit his lies.

See for yourself: https://twitter.com/kylebuchanan/status/822492155809656833/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw 

Trump uses a stock picture from Obama's inauguration to "prove" there were a lot more people on his than actually were - except all the white parts were Ku-Klux-clan members wearing their uniforms. We will witness truth faking more than ever before. Sure we can use our skills and check EXIF or other traces a quick and dirty photo-"retouch" can do. But who cares? He produces more lies than there is truth in a day.

I don't care either about U.S., they got the president they deserve and elected. But Trump is just bad news for the whole world, not only the part you're living in.

Messages In This Thread
Obama official photo taken with 5dMKII Trump it's 1Ds MKIII - by JJ_SO - 01-22-2017, 04:31 PM