Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watt kind of pictures did you take at the age of 22?
     Voilà, my site from my youth when we shared a "hippy household" at  76 Station Road, Broxbourne.

We were all keen photographers at that time, thirty years later a friend (who recently died) and I were talking about the "old days" of this rented shared residence.......and we decided to publish a site dedicated to the memories of this great epoch.

.....  a lot of slide scanning went on......... the slides had been kicking around in my family's loft and had suffered considerable mould damage, eventually after many hours of de-spotting we published them.

http://www.76stationroad.hippies.co.uk

(click  galleries).

It was an amazing period that lasted eight years........the only worry is my now deceased friend is the registered owner of the paid site and who knows how long it will stay up on line?

5 team points are available for spotting my old and well loved Voigtlander Bessa MkII lying amongst the chassis of my huge home made monster valve amplifier (B+W image taken on a college 4X5" plate camera)

Man, the fun we had.......the weirdos we knew.....the parties....the times spent out of mind....those sweet and pretty girls........everybody had a huge HiFi...a jukebox in the kitchen......everywhere the noise was unbelievable..........crazy, crazy times.......and many are no longer with us!..

........Oh, if only I could do it all again!  

Messages In This Thread
Watt kind of pictures did you take at the age of 22? - by davidmanze - 01-09-2018, 08:44 AM